You are beautiful because you are YOU. So SMILE ON, and be proud ... Love, Elyse :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clips of Shea's wedding video....

Video is up(click link below to watch on my YT Channel), 
however I am a bit disappointed. Due to copyright laws and such,
YouTube cut the music in the background including Marry me and If its love by Train. We (mom-in-law to be and I) also cut down the video a bit from 8 minutes to approx 4. Shea and her mother Pam will be given hard copies of the original Video that was made. Sorry about the sucky music. If I were you I would but on Train Marry me in the background and watch the video on mute :D It gives a better vibe and touches the <3. Love you Shea! Huge thanks to Tina-My soon to be Mother in law! :) She let me use her video camera for the wedding and helped with the editing/uploading process. I will be doing a new post soon. Maybe a tutorial or review not sure. But stay TUNED on my blog to find out! :)

Peace Love and the addiction of YouTube Videos, AshleyElyse&allthingsbeauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment