You are beautiful because you are YOU. So SMILE ON, and be proud ... Love, Elyse :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

New work and adventures

Hello beauty lovers! So I am super excited about working with Jessica Murray. She is a local photographer in Statham, Ga, which is really close to Athens, Ga. She will be offering  Hair and makeup done by me for special packages. To check out her website and prices go to http://www.morethanamemoryphoto.com/ . She is an amazing photographer. I'm so glad to be partnering up with her to expand my portfolio. Thanks Jessica!!

Also on another note I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to one of my best friends Candace Lashea. She will be getting married February 20th this month. I will be styling her hair and taking some pictures/videos. If she gives me the okay ill put up pictures!!

A picture tells a thousand words, and ima make those words sparkle off my page! :)
Glitter, love, and all things beauty..Elyse

 Contacting Jessica Murray
 morethanamemoryphoto.com
(678)249-8851
Tell her Ashley Elyse referred you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment