You are beautiful because you are YOU. So SMILE ON, and be proud ... Love, Elyse :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello everyone! So this is my first post and I would like to kick things off by saying THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for visiting my blog. :) On this blog, I will be talking about hair, makeup, skin, and any other beauty related thing. I will also from time to time talk about my life and everything in it. If at any time you have any questions, opinions, or advice, feel free to let me know! :) I am completely open to any ideas. Over time I will be adding personal pictures(my family life) as well as portfolio pictures(hair and/or makeup ive done). If you have any requests COMMENT! 

Love, smilez, and all things beauty...Elyse

2 comments:

  1. Excited to read your blog! I am a cosmetologist too but have strayed from my passion in it for a few years, IDK what happened.. the flame went out with doing hair or something, I lost the love.. maybe I will find it again by reading your blog and your fresh new ideas from cosmetology school! :) I am totally still into makeup though, and read a lot of other fashion/ make up blogs so im happy to find another!! You should see all the cheap and awesome make up/ skin care they have in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!! I used to stay up for hours on end watching Kandee Johnson, Elle Fowler, TiffanyDMakeup, and more on YouTube and decided that I wanted to do something like that, without as many videos! Whats your favorite Korean Beauty Product?

    ReplyDelete