You are beautiful because you are YOU. So SMILE ON, and be proud ... Love, Elyse :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Christopher and Candace Lashea

To have and to Hold...     
Hey guys sorry it has been a while since Ive posted anything, but I have been super busy working, weddings, animal/house sitting, and et cetera. So this past weekend my good friend Candace Lashea got married at Thompson House and Gardens(spelling?) in Bogart, GA. I was a photographer, the videographer, her hair stylist, and her makeup artist for the wedding, as well as a guest and her friend. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so they had the ceremony outside. Her father Steve walked her down the aisle and everyone stood in awe watching the most gorgeous bride ever walk towards her soon to be husband. As they exchanged vows, I couldn't help but tear up a bit. One the bride was my good friend who I grew up with and once talked about
NSync, Jelly Bracelets, and the boys who we thought were cute with. She now has a family of, her now HUSBAND, and her two year old son. As a mother, friend, and now wife she has developed into one amazing woman who I am thankful to have in my life. Over the years I've lost friends, gained some, and just fell out of touch with a few. But no matter how long it was in between talks, we have remained good friends. There are some friends that you will always remain close with even if you haven't talked in months or even years.Those are the friends worth keeping. People change, some for the better, and others....well sometimes we just don't understand their "changes", but Shea has always remained true to herself and her friends. She has always had a huge heart and a smile that is infectious, and I've always been so thankful to be her friend. Her wedding was so beautiful and special, and I was so appreciative and thankful to be a part of it.The look on her face after I finished her hair and makeup was rewarding in itself. I also began to think about my own wedding, and it really started getting me excited to plan mine in the future. I just recently got engaged December 17th of last year, and we haven't set a date yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to it all. Looking at Chris, the groom's, face was so touching. The way he was looking into Shea's eyes, knowing that this was his beautiful wife-to-be within the next few minutes, that he would spend the rest of his life with and have his own family to make memories with. I couldn't help but tear up when they had their first dance. Shea and I are definitely two lucky ladies to have such great guys, and I do believe we will remain good friends until death do us part. :) HeHeHe. Anyways enough of my rambling. Hope you enjoy the pictures I took, ill try to upload some videos as well soon.
 
Check out all the pictures here...
Be true to yourself, and your friends, and in return you will have tons of love and happiness in your life, even if that one guy doesn't work out, you'll still have your bestie to call and cry for hours  on end to on the phone.

Flowers, cakes, and big beautiful fluffy white dresses...
all my love and congratulations to you Shea, AshleyElyse&allthingsbeauty.

All Photos/Videos are by AshleyElyse Photography (me)





























Bride's Hair and makeup courtesy of...Ashley Elyse (me again) :)

Check out this song "Marry Me" by Train
It was one of their songs for the wedding. 

 Lyrics...
If youd like to sing along with me :)
"Forever can never be long enough for me 
To feel like I've had long enough with you Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me Today and every day Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will Say you will
Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally showed her my way
Marry me Today and every day Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will Say you will
Promise me you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies
And marry me Today and everyday Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will Say you will Marry me
"

1 comment:

  1. the pictures, makeup, and hair look amazing. you pulled off all your jobs well :)

    ReplyDelete